Top 10 Reasons to be BBB Accredited
Unlimited use of the BBB seal shows you’re trustworthy. Customers and prospects like that.
Millions search bbb.org and the BBB app for trusted businesses like yours.
A dedicated team gives you diverse advertising opportunities and builds your ads for you.
Tools like Request-a-Quote give you immediate access to leads.
BBB offers free mediation for dispute resolution and other business support
Tell your story through trusted BBB outlets like our magazine, blog and social media.
Grow your business, grow your knowledge with BBB research, stats and more
8. Reputation support
BBB facilitates consumer complaints and vets reviews to ensure accountability on both sides of any business transaction.
Sponsor BBB events and programs to give more exposure to your business.
Align yourself with other businesses in your community, region and state that place as much value on trust and ethics as you do.
Learn more about BBB Accreditation.
Being accredited on a trusted platform like the BBB lets future customers know we are trusted and reliable. ‘Where a handshake still means something’ is true to our slogan, and the reviews on our company are just the icing on the cake!Tammy Dickinson | WashingtonAMERICAN FOREST LANDS
Having the recognized accreditation shows consumers that we are an ethical and trustworthy business. Our tagline says it all: fast, dependable, and reasonable.Keven | HawaiiKEVEN’S SERVICES
Our accreditation shows we are a trusted business in the HVAC industry.Matt Rohman | OregonEFFICIENCY HEATING AND COOLING
BBB reinforces that FFS&S is the quality PADI Scuba Facility that it is and allows people to have confidence to receive a professional, yet fun experience.Marc Dean | MontanaFAMILY FUN SCUBA AND SNORKLE
Who is Better Business Bureau?
People today are overwhelmed with choices – and are often unsure about where to find verified, unbiased information. There are more than 30 million businesses in North America alone and hundreds of thousands of sites around the world where people shop online. There are thousands of free and subscription websites that offer a range of information, including reviews, reports, directories, listings, and gripe sites. BBB is the one place you can find it all.
For over 100 years, BBB has helped people make smarter decisions and is evolving to meet fast-changing marketplace needs.
- BBB sets standards for ethical business behavior and monitors compliance. Almost 400,000 Accredited Businesses meet and commit to our high standards.
- BBB helps consumers identify trustworthy businesses, and those that aren’t, through more than 5 million BBB Business Profiles.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates thousands of advertisements each year to ensure people can trust what advertisers say.
- BBB sets standards for and evaluates the practices of thousands of charities so donors know where their money is going.
- BBB coaches businesses on ethical behavior and how to build stronger, more trusting relationships with customers.
BBB offers its national and local consumer services online and in person. Through our efforts, BBB helps millions of people each year.