Address disputes forwarded by BBB quickly and in good faith.
- Respond to each complaint that:
- Is professional,
- addresses all significant issues raised by the complainant,
- includes appropriate evidence and documents supporting the business' position, and
- explains why any relief sought by the complainant cannot or should not be granted.
- Participate in mediation, arbitration, or other dispute resolution services as requested by BBB.
- Honor any settlements, agreements, or decisions reached as an outcome of a dispute resolution process.
- Cooperate with BBB to eliminate the underlying cause of customer complaint patterns that BBB identifies.
Knowing the importance of being responsive towards customers, Accredited Business Champion Windows, Sunrooms, & Exteriors LLC shares how they live up to this standard in their business practices:
"We have promptly responded to all complaints forwarded by the BBB by resolving complaints directly and notifying the BBB of our plan. We always make a good faith effort to resolve disputes as will be outlined in future responses in this application."
-Champion Windows, Sunrooms, & Exteriors LLC
Have a question we haven't covered here? We want to know. Tell us about it.