Openly identify the nature, location, and ownership of the business, and clearly and prominently disclose all material facts that bear on a customer's decision to buy.
A. Upon request, promptly provide BBB with all information requested to ensure adherence to BBB standards.
B. Clearly and prominently provide to customers:
- direct and effective means to contact the business
- the business' return/refund policy
- any recurring commitment into which the customer may be entering, including automatic renewals, payments, or other financial commitments.
- the total cost of the transaction, including tax, shipping and handling, and other related charges before completion of the transaction
- any known delays or shortages of stock
- a receipt summarizing the transaction after the purchase
Accredited Business High 5 Plumbing demonstrates their commitment to full transparency with customers:
“When we speak with customers over the phone, we’re very up-front with them. We let them know when the service call is booked whether they will be charged a service call fee. Some customers also call to ask for quotes over the phone, but we remind them that, as a responsible, trustworthy company, we can’t offer quotes without first seeing the plumbing issue. An in-person inspection is the best way for us to accurately assess the problem and provide a fair estimate.”
- High 5 Plumbing
Have questions about your Accreditation or BBB Programs?
Here's how to reach us:
Call our AB Hotline at 1-888-948-2227
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Have a question we haven't covered here? We want to know. Tell us about it.