Join us for these informative webinars and learn about the resources, services and programs that you now have available to help grow your business and connect you with customers in your community.
Take a look at the upcoming dates to find the best time that works for you!
Grow with Google: Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
Thursday, September 8 at 1 p.m. (MDT)
Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your business on Google Search and Maps? This is the workshop for you.
Join us to learn how to connect with customers on Google Search and Maps. We will highlight the importance of verifying and how to use your Google Business Profile effectively.
In this session we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps
- Use your Business Profile to connect with potential customers
- Tips, tricks, and what’s new!
- Hands-on demo of features discussed during the webinar
Grow with Google: Reach Customers Online with Google
Thursday, September 29 at 10 a.m. (MDT)
Learn how Google works. Learn how customers find your business online and how to promote your business using Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and Smart Campaigns in Google Ads.
During this webinar we will discuss:
- Improving your website’s visibility in Google’s organic search results, on all devices
- Introduction to free tools to help your business appear online
- Google Business Profile and being found on Google Search and Maps
- Advertising your business on Google
Grow with Google: Sell Online with E-Commerce Tools
Tuesday, October 18 at 11 a.m. (MDT)
Learn how to sell your products online. We'll walk through listing your products for free with Google Business Profile and Merchant Center.
In this workshop, we will:
- Discuss the Products tab in Google Business Profile
- Introduce Google Merchant Center and the basics of creating a free account and a product feed
- Show how to connect your E-Commerce website (using Shopify as an example) to Merchant Center
Grow with Google: Learn the Basics of Google Ads
Thursday, November 10 at 12 p.m. (MST)
Let's talk about Google Ads, how to get started, and some advanced features! In this workshop, you will learn how to reach more customers and grow your business with Google Ads.
In this session, we’ll talk about:
- How to create an account and set up an ad campaign
- How to write great ads, refine keywords, and include ad extensions
- How to measure success
Grow with Google: Make Better Business Decisions with Google Analytics
Wednesday, December 7 at 1 p.m. (MST)
Join us as we discuss and analyze trends about how customers engage with your business online, then turn these insights into well-informed, actionable decisions. We will discuss using Google Analytics to help you collect and interpret real-time information, review some of the reports and terms used so you can learn more about your target audience and how to achieve your business goals.
During this session we will:
- Identify business goals (and how you plan to use your online presence to achieve them)
- Incorporating data into your plan
- A focus on introducing Google Analytics and how to use this tool to make better