Grow with Google: Get Your Local Business on Google Search and Maps
Thursday, October 28 at 1 p.m. (MDT)
Want your business to be found online? Need to figure out how to manage your
business on Google Search and Maps? Hide your address?
Join us to learn the importance of verifying and how to use your Google Business
Profile effectively. This is a free profile for local businesses who want to
connect with customers on Google Search and Maps.
In this session, we’ll show you how to:
- Create or claim your Business Profile on Google.
- Manage your business info across Google Search and Maps.
- Tips, tricks, and what’s new!
- Hands-on demo of the features discussed.
Grow with Google: Use YouTube to Grow Your Business
Tuesday, November 16 at 11:30 a.m. (MDT)
Let's talk about YouTube! Are you thinking of creating a YouTube Channel? Are you
currently using YouTube for your business? Now sure how to get started or how to build your channel?
This is the webinar for you. Get best practices for creating a YouTube Channel and compelling video content that promotes your products and services and drives engagement with your brand.
In this workshop, we’ll discuss best practices for:
- Why you should have a YouTube channel.
- How to set up a YouTube channel.
- What's important to fill out when uploading a video.
- Making good creative, and how to target and measure the results.
Grow with Google: Learn the Basics of Google Ads
Thursday, December 16 at 11 a.m. (MDT)
During this workshop, you will learn how to reach more customers and grow your
business with Google Ads.
In this session, we’ll discuss:
- How to create an account and set up an ad campaign.
- How to write great ads, refine keywords, and include ad extensions.
- How to measure success.